1) Upload your data (text containing websites, emails, handles and hashtags) in STEP 1.
Possible data sources:
b) Any text file (including .docx and .pdf);
c) Paste from clipboard;
d) From social media:
Facebook: visit https://www.facebook.com/dyi
Twitter: visit https://twitter.com/settings/your_twitter_data
Linkedin: visit https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/member-data - "Getting an archive of your data" section
2) Press the "Extract data" button.
3) Scroll over the extracted list in the Website | Email | Handles | Hashtags sections.
4) Open the URLs related to the item or delete it.
5) You can save all the sections individually or in a unique CSV file, which you can reuse with Manipulist.
WARNING: Uploading large files could crash the browser.